CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007


I just thought these pictures were funny! The first picture is Lauren we changed it on the computer, the second is me on the boat at the front, the third is Jessica and she took a picture and she changed on the computer also. the fourth is Jessie and i doing fishy lips, the 5 is Gus and the 6th is Cyrus, the 7th is Amanda and Jessica on a really COLD day, the 8th is Jessie (i just thought she looked really pretty!), the 9 is Emma, tanner, Isaac, Lauren and me at the aquarium. I am so sad also because they came down for Amanda's wedding and they left today. So did Amanda and Josh. Sniffle sniffle. But i will see Amy's family at thanks giving so i will be O.K.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Fun pictures!!

Jenny said...

This is such a nice collage. You do a nice job of putting things together and then explaining them. I love you,Aunt Jenny

Hopkins said...

YIPPY! I'm so glad you finally let me be your friend and see your blog! Thanks! I love ya chica! Have fun with Emmers!

Natalie said...

Your pics are great! It looks like you have a lot of fun!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.