CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008


so we went to our gramas house in utah and stayed for a while this was the result,
1. so we saw this pretty and we decided to take pictures in it, so this one is jessie on a rock in the creek.
2. me on a rock in the creek
3.and isaac grabbing his so called BOOB, i know really wierd
4. suprise it is jessica
5. all the girls (ecept amanda:( and my grandma)
6.is isaac,lauren and isaac friend (jarett)
7. so that me with a brain freeze from a milk shake and some one is trying to cheer me up
8. we were at a cave park and out side the park was a chipmunk i gave a nut to
9. so thats lauren and jerett in the caves
10. thats jessica pretending to fall of the railing down to the caves
11. so isaac is the only one who thinks he has jerett doing it to(don't worry they are always kidding when they pretend)
12 is jerett doing a hand stand.
13. well. . . . . . . . . . i don't really know what that is and then reapeats:) have a nice day!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hopkins said...

Looks like you had fun! And those Science Camp pictures...doesn't look like science camp! Looks like you were playing the whole time!!! Silly you! Well, I am going to miss you seeing you at Jessie's wedding! I wish I could be there! I love you chica!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

i love these pictures! they are so fun! i cant wait to see you!! one more day, baby!